Sunday, August 26, 2012

23 Weeks

As I updated earlier in the week, confirmation of life in my belly was felt last Sunday afternoon!  Throughout the week I really didn't feel anything consistent like I had that day, just the normal flutters.  Starting Friday our sweet baby finally began making her presence known continuously.  If I lay still she tends to moves a ton and every so often you can actually see my belly move a little.  Shaun hasn't really been able to feel her much but he will definitly get his chance as time progresses!

We have made progress on her room and now have one full coat of primer on the walls!  One would think a 10x10 room with a window and a closet wouldn't take long but it definitely is a bit time consuming.  Our goal this week is to prime one wall a day so that by the time we get back from vacations over the next two weekends, we can actually start painting the colors.  I'm more of a supervisor when it comes to the paintings but I did line the baseboards with painter's tape and got a few rolls in! 

Our bedding arrived the other day and we totally love it!  It's sweet, simple and will be perfect!

 

 
In other big news we received the crib we registered for from Shaun's Dad and Stepmom Cindy on Saturday!  Unfortunately we will have to wait for the room to be done to be set up but we are looking forward to everything coming together.  It's somewhat funny to me to have a nursery set up for the baby even though she won't sleep in it for several months after she is born but I definitely don't think things would feel complete if it wasn't ready and waiting for her!
 
Happy to report I am still loving my growing belly!  I find pregnant tummies adorable and am so happy to finally have one!
 



 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment