Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our Pregnancy Progression

So we probably should have been posting this whole time, but work and life obviously get in the way.  I'll sum up the first 20 weeks briefly!  The first weeks were incredibly exciting.  Hoping for two pink lines on a pregnancy test and getting them was very emotional for both of us.  We couldn't wait to tell our parents but decided to wait until our 12 week ultrasound to share the news with the rest of the friends we were able to keep the secret from until then!  Everyone is overjoyed for a new little baby in the family. 

As far as morning sickness goes, I was very surprised at the symptoms I experienced.  I had guaranteed myself I was going to be one of those women who was sicker than a dog every single day at every waking moment.  To my surprise, I really was only sick first thing in the morning when I woke up or if I let myself get too hungry at any point in the day.  At this point I am feeling great, though if I let myself get too hungry still, the nausea kicks in sometimes!

Here are some photos of my progression from 4 weeks when we found out we were pregnant to now:



No comments:

Post a Comment